encrypting to expired certificates

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Sep 17 11:21:30 CEST 2014

On 17/09/14 03:16, Werner Koch wrote:
> ... and the 2400 other subscribers are having a bag of popcorn while
> watching the discussion.
>
> scnr,

Had to look that one up. I suppose "Sorry could not resist"[1]. I don't mind.

The bit best watched with a bag of popcorn wasn't very much about GnuPG though.
All I really wanted was an apology for 'a resounding "[...] you should be
thanking me."' and an apology for misrepresenting my words by very selectively
quoting.

Too bad that seemed out of reach.

Peter.

[1] Although "Signal to Coherent Noise Ratio" seems rather appropriate in the
discussion as well.