(OT) encrypting to expired certificates

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Sep 18 10:53:53 CEST 2014

On 17/09/14 22:46, MichaelQuigley at TheWay.Org wrote:
> The discussion has been most entertaining and enlightening.

And to think I blew a gasket because I grossly misinterpreted this sentence:

> As a farm kid, the answer is a resounding "yes, and you should be
> thanking me."

Which I interpreted as that /I/ should throw out food that's past its expiration
date. And that I should thank Robert for showing me the error of my ways, which
is the part that got me fuming. And was a completely wrong interpretation!

Well, people, you are welcome for the entertainment! I hope I actually made a
few good points as well :).

Peter.