Keeping .gnupg folder in cloud

Sudhir Khanger sudhir at sudhirkhanger.com
Thu Sep 18 11:32:47 CEST 2014

What are your views on keeping .gnupg folder in cloud? I am working on
a threefold backup system - a local external drive, a local nas server
and a third-party cloud service like S3/CrashPlan. Backup will be
fully encrypted client side. My plan is to avoid complexity by backing
up everything in home folder which would include .gnupg folder by
default. My threat level is non-existent. I use encryption and GPG as
a matter of good internet and security practices and not because of
necessity. What do you guys think?

--
Regards,
Sudhir Khanger.