New beta

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Sep 19 22:15:15 CEST 2014

> and best on Debian Wheezy or Jessie.  I plan to eventually add some
> checks into the Makefile to suggest what to install.

It would be nice if it could also be checked with Fedora.  CentOS/RHEL
is really big in the business world, and I know a couple of shops that
would like to be able to cross-compile their Windows GnuPG builds from
their CentOS/RHEL boxen.

However, I'm unaware of anyone who's calling this a blocker, so it's a
pretty low priority.  (See, folks?  I apply the
six-real-users-with-real-problems test even to my own requests.  ;) )