scute for fedora, is it in the reppos?

Paulo Lopes pmlopes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:19:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

I was thinking to jump the boat, from Ubuntu to some other distro, a bit
more free, I was considering one of the two:

* Debian
* Fedora

I am quite confortable with Debian since I've used it since ~2001 but on
my laptop I'd like to have a more recent DE and Debian 8 is still a bit
far away...

So Fedora seems to be the best candidate with all GnuPG packages needed
for my smartcard, however I don't seem to find anywhere the Scute
project. Is it in the reppos? or is it part of some other package which
i cannot find (since my rpm skills are quite rusty).

Cheers,
Paulo