Splitting a GPG private key

Alfredo Palhares masterkorp at masterkorp.net
Mon Apr 6 17:16:14 CEST 2015

Hello,

While looking for a way to store you passwords and share them across the
company.

We need to control access inside subdirectories and have a master GPG key that
gets encrypted with all the other ones.

We would like to keep very limited access to this key, and we're thinking on
literally splitting the file between different people.

What would be the optimal options for that?

After a reading on the man pages, the --sk2k-mode and --s2k-count seem the
option to go, while on  --s2k-cipher-algo --s2k-digest-algo  I have no idea what
options to use.

Also can you recommend the best options to generate this key ?

--
Alfredo Palhares
GPG/PGP Key Fingerprint