Making the case for smart cards for the average user

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Apr 6 21:56:53 CEST 2015

On 06/04/15 18:04, Ben McGinnes wrote:
> or enclose all GPG key UIDs in quotation marks in order to mitigate
> that (a feature request for The Bat!).

I think that would be quite an exploitable bug, passing UIDs to be
parsed by a shell... I hope they already don't do that. Is a shell even
involved I wonder?

Peter.

PS: Little Bobby Tables' baby brother has been born, ; rm -rf / ;. He
already has an OpenPGP key! Please send him an encrypted birthday card
with The Bat! ;P