gnupg preferences

Robert Deroy robert.deroy at mail.ru
Thu Apr 2 16:14:12 CEST 2015

Good Morning,
I send you this letter because maybe you can help me about somethings,
i know that my english is not perfect at all..

Is it possible to remake an original gpgconf file ?

I don't understand how i could use this commands :

--default-preference-list string
--list-config
--gpgconf-list
--gpgconf-test

And how could i use this one ? :
--personal-cipher-preferences string

Is it possible to set preferences for the gnupg software globally ? Or maybe it is possible just for a key especially ?
Preferences are recorded inside the keys ? Or in the gnupg software ?

When we generate a new key, preferences of cipher algo or digest algo are impacting the new key ?

I try to set a default user with those commands, but it works not :
--default-key
-u
--local-user
--default-recipient
--default-recipient-self

Is a gnupg portable for linux exist ? Or maybe i should use wine.

A lot of question.. Thank you very much for your work, and your answer.

Robert Deroy