Blind signatures for simple election

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Apr 13 16:20:47 CEST 2015

On 08/04/15 20:57, Jan Svensson wrote:
> What do you think about me trying to use Libgcrypt instead?

Personally, if I was actually going to use the program, I wouldn't write
it myself. I'd only write it myself if it was purely for the learning
experience.

I'd look for an existing project that makes me feel confident about it.
I'd want the code to have been looked at by as many cryptographers as
possible.

But it depends on your threat model. It could be enough to merely
obscure the data, not protect it against a determined attacker with
knowledge of cracking crypto.

HTH,

Peter.