Help GnuPG install

Mercury Rising mercuryrising11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:44:08 CEST 2015

I had Gpg keys only on my Mac w/some old keys in the file. I downloaded the
latest version OS GPG Tools. I have the Mavericks Flavor of OS X and I
noticed too late it was for Mac Yosemity. Nothing works now. I did off load
all the keys into a text file. So what works with Maverics that I can use?
I need something easy to use as far as a front end for key management and
encrypting and decrypting Gpg and PGP messages. Can GPG/GnuPG encrypt to
PGP RSA public
Keys?

 Elwin