Ability to send certificates to public(or private) server

Dmitry Falko dfalko at digiflak.com
Wed Apr 29 11:56:24 CEST 2015

Thanks for the reply.

> Current gpgsm does not have these commands at all.

I check the 2.0.26, in master branch this commands are commented.

> No, there are no public X.509 servers.  You need to configure LDAP
> servers in dirmngr and use gpgsm --search-external-keys.

In truth, I am interested in private certificate server, to
auto-retreive certificates from this server and work with gpgsm.
I can't find any information about this command in master branch, could
you point me where to look. I found list_external_keys and
dump_external_keys.

--
Best Regards