Upgrading gpupg

Burgess, Laurie lburgess at harrisconnect.com
Tue Aug 4 15:57:25 CEST 2015

Hello,

     I am running HP-UX vers 11.11.  I have gpg installed on my system, but when I try to find out the version by doing gpg -version, it core dumps.  I am guessing it's an old version.  Do I need to remove that version before installing the 2.0.22 version?

We are also using PGP currently, and I don't want the install/upgrade/deinstall of GPG to interfere with our current PGP keys and processes.

Please advise.  Thank you very much for your time.

Laurie Burgess
lburgess at harrisconnect.com<mailto:lburgess at harrisconnect.com>

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law, and may be subject to civil or criminal penalties.