[Announce] GnuPG 2.1.7 released

Michael Felt aixtools at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:45:57 CEST 2015

gpg4win - thinking slowly - does this mean there is a skeleton, or better
project, to minimize what is needed from gnome to run the "modern" versions
of gnupg.

I do not want to install much - actually nothing - of a X11 "server"
environment on AIX. I prefer to work with X things as applications my
DISPLAY "forwarded" over an ssh tunnel to my remote system.

So, maybe I would be happy with something like this for AIX - better is
that you reply - not needed with X server at remote side.