protecting pub-keys from unwanted signatures

Administrador administrador at unseen.is
Mon Aug 17 01:27:10 CEST 2015

For me there is no trust in the fact that anyone can sign my key and put
it on a keyserver, and because I do not know the person who did can not
validate their signiture/identity.  What trust does this offer the
people who are real, trusted and known by me and whos keys have been
validated by me and my key(s) by them?

Give the owner the authority of his own public key and this issue would
fixed.  For example: Only the owner of the public key has the right to
put/remove/modify his own public key on a keyserver.

Schlacta, Christ: