Fwd: rpm signing and verfiy with self signed certificate

Divya Vyas edivya.vyas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:12:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am signing rpms in the rpm database using public key/private key for
signing the rpms and verify on target. If public key is not available,
error is thrown that public key not available.

Now I am looking for certificate verification for signed rpms. Which
certificate technique should I use for host identity? How can I ask rpm or
gpg to check the certificate on given path and if not available then show
me the error or warning?

Thanks,