New FAQ items

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Dec 1 22:01:42 CET 2015

> Would a reference to nasty[0] or other tools to aid such brute-force
> attacks be useful in this context?

I thought about it but decided against it.  I've never heard of someone
successfully using nasty to recover their passphrase.  I hate to
recommend a tool where I can't point to a single user who's had a good
experience with it.

I'm not saying they don't exist.  Just that if they do exist, I don't
know about them, and for that reason I feel I can't recommend the tool.