scdaemon lockup with Yubikey NEO

the2nd at otpme.org the2nd at otpme.org
Wed Dec 2 12:36:02 CET 2015

Hi,

here is the output for a failed session and a working one (with openssh
6.7p1).
Both times i started two ssh sessions, keeping the first one open.

Failed
gpg-agent.log - http://paste.ubuntu.com/13620856/
scd.log - http://paste.ubuntu.com/13620863/

OK
gpg-agent.log - http://paste.ubuntu.com/13621007/
scd.log - http://paste.ubuntu.com/13621013/

I am unsure if it is yubikey specific but as it is working with older
openssh versions i guess its some bug thats related to any openssh
changes.
The log always shows "error getting default authentication keyID of
card: Conflicting use" when the problem occurs.
If you say that this is not a gnupg issue i'll ask the yubico folks.
But it would be really great to get any hint what could be the problem
from someone who is familiar with the technical details. :)

regards
the2nd