Provide user PIN to gpg-agent?

Harbord Jonathan-EURITEC Jonathan-Harbord at marubeni.com
Wed Dec 2 15:29:19 CET 2015

Niibe-san

Thank you so much for your help! It worked.

I was using gpg4win, which of course does not include v2.1. I need to download the windows version from gnupg.org.

I had some difficulty with the syntax of a windows batch file but eventually succeeded with

	gpg-connect-agent.exe --run <FILE>

Where <FILE> contained:

	OPTION pinentry-mode=loopback
	/definqfile PASSPHRASE <PIN>
	SCD CHECKPIN <CARDID>
	/bye

And where <CARDID> was the ID of the card from gpg --card-status as you suggested,
and <PIN> was a file containing the PIN.

Thank you again for your kind advice.