Error message "gpg: Can't check signature: Broken public key"

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Dec 10 10:46:31 CET 2015

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 00:50:23 +0000
MFPA <2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-groups at riseup.net> wrote:

Hello MFPA,

>Which GnuPG version are you using?

Damn;  I always forget some vital bit of info....

GnuPG v1.4.19

>Maybe if there are multiple signatures present, your MUA only
>passes on the GnuPG output for the first one? I just switched them back

No idea, TBH - I don't understand coding well enough to figure it out.
I'll ask on the CM list and see what they say.

>round to see what happens.

This message validated correctly.  There's also one other difference;
The signature is no longer inline, but attached.  Not that I expect that
is relevant.

--
 Regards  _
You never listen to a word that I said