Talking about Cryptodevices... which one?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Feb 6 12:17:15 CET 2015

On 06/02/15 01:21, Matthias-Christian Ott wrote:
>> Yes, you /could/. However, we were talking about Rainer smartcard readers,
>> which /don't/.
>
> Do you have evidence for this?

To st the record straight: no, I don't know this, I might myself have inferred a
bit too much from Werner stating that:

On 23/01/15 21:31, Werner Koch wrote:
> Further, the Cyberjack readers run a lot of code not necessary for accessing
> the card and the firmware can easily be updated from the host (if you know
> how to do that).

So I was wrong to make that statement, sorry. I might have no love for a company
that seems to shun the free software world, but it is wrong to make statements
that are simply not supported by evidence.

Peter.