moving up from 2.0.26 to 2.1.1

Philip Jackson philip.jackson at nordnet.fr
Wed Feb 11 20:02:49 CET 2015

On 11/02/15 14:59, Brian Minton wrote:
> In Debian, the experimental repo has gpg 2.1 with all dependencies. Follow the
> instructions at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianExperimental

Thank you for that suggestion, Brian.  I looked into the link you provided and
decided that to see the precise name of the package, I'd add the repository
address into source info in Synaptic Package manager.  Which I did, together
with Debian's gpg key.

After reload, I searched for possible packages available at Debian experimental
repo but failed to find any with names like gpg*, gnupg*.

So I'm not there yet.  No hurry, though - lots to learn.

Philip