MIME or inline signature ?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Feb 13 10:52:07 CET 2015

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 04:18, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> And the MIME attachment being mangled by the mailing list, yes, I agree.
>  It's almost a bizarre endorsement of the attachment fragility idea...

Which is a long standing problem of the Python mail library.  Mailpile
also had its trouble with that standard library.  This needs to be fixed
and we would get rid of a lot of problems.

There are probably other ML managers which get it right.  Switching to
another ML software is not an option.  Mailman simply is the standard
for mailing lists and people are used to it.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner