emulating smartcard with Nexus 5

Martin Paljak martin at martinpaljak.net
Fri Feb 13 10:39:05 CET 2015

Hello,

You need to emulate an OpenPGP via Host Card Emulation.

You can get necessary parts from here:

1. OpenPGP applet. Try this: https://github.com/Yubico/ykneo-openpgp
or This: https://github.com/martinpaljak/AppletPlayground
2. Emulator for running the applet code in Android:
https://github.com/martinpaljak/vJCRE

I have some code that did exactly that but was not published because
of some technical limitation not related to possible software only

If you are capable of creating Android software with a GUI, I could
help with the non-Android-GUI issues.

Martin
--
Martin