MIME or inline signature ?

Christopher Beck beckus at beckus.eu
Sun Feb 15 22:20:33 CET 2015

On Sunday 15 February 2015 15:20:39 Jerry wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:55:05 +0100, Matthias Mansfeld stated:
> > One point for inline vs. MIME: You can easily Ctrl-V the complete
> > inline signed or encrypted mail in the clipboard and Ctrl-V it in any
> > GnuPG Interface. Doesn't work with a PGP/MIME mail.
>
> I have never, ever had a reason to do that, and I cannot think of any reason
> that I would. I suppose thought that it is possible that it might be of use
> to someone.

Forwarding a MIME mail as an attachment also should do the same: The new
receiver can see who signed the original mail. And it could be used, but not
disused as long as I think...

--
I use GnuPG (GPG) for E-Mail encryption and signing. If you want some privacy,
my public key ID is 2F9D4F14. The file "singature.asc" this message includes

Christopher Beck

Gerhart-Hauptmann-Str. 1
91058 Erlangen
Tel.: 09131 / 9245437