MIME or inline signature ?

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Feb 16 12:51:51 CET 2015

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:56:21 -0800, Doug Barton stated:

> I get that you have a preference, and personally I don't care how you
> sign your messages. But as I stated before, it really bothers me when
> the zealots (on either side) misrepresent the facts in order to bolster
> their case.

I agree Doug, and I think this debate has gone on long enough. We are each
free to use what ever method we feel most at ease with. Until an RFC is
released definitively declaring one type obsolete, who really cares.

--
Jerry

"That guy's gotta stop... He'll see us."
Said to friend Rolf Wütherich in 1955 after being advised to slow his driving
speed, moments before a head-on collision took his life.