Please remove MacGPG from gnupg.org due to serious security concerns

Sandeep Murthy s.murthy at mykolab.com
Tue Feb 17 14:58:47 CET 2015

>> http://support.gpgtools.org/
>
> If you are a security project, you should be thankful for people reporting bugs, not trying to make it as hard as possible to report a serious bug. This looks like more of a "users help users" forum kind of thing, nothing where you would want to report a bug.

FYI I think you haven’t really looked at the support forum.  This page

http://support.gpgtools.org/kb/faq/found-an-issue

clearly lists instructions for submitting a bug.  They are always interested
in reproducible issues, and every week in the discussions such issues
are reported.

Therefore it is not true that this support forum does not allow people to
report bugs.

Sandeep