Please remove MacGPG from gnupg.org due to serious security concerns

Lukas Pitschl lukele at dressyvagabonds.com
Fri Feb 20 15:44:17 CET 2015

I’m not sure if my last emails made it through the list.

Pinentry-mac is one project we’ve „revived“ and thus only added stuff on top of the old code instead of refactoring it.
We’ve been planning to do that for a long time now though, so we’ll definitely look into that and check out how other UIs do it, like GTK.

Best,

Lukas
GPGTools