Help need to use truecryt + openpgp applet.

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:48:07 CET 2015

Il 21/02/2015 03:01, Matthias-Christian Ott ha scritto:

[...]
> it finds PKCS #11 objects on the card). That said, I doubt using the
> private DOs for PKCS #11 objects and associated metadata will be
> generally accepted (other people could be storing other data in these
> data objects), so you would probably have to add a compile-time option
> or maintain a fork.
Then maybe, a simple (disabled) SIM card from an old phone contract (I
usually have about a dozen around) could be better suited for the job,
since there's no on-card crypto involved. Just store the secret in an
SMS, with the "sender" set to the ID of the protected storage :)

Ok, end of OT.

BYtE,
 Diego