German ct magazine postulates death of pgp encryption

Fri Feb 27 12:43:12 CET 2015

Am Fr 27.02.2015, 12:27:40 schrieb gnupgpacker:

> Maybe implementation with an opt-in could preserve publishing of faked
> keys on public keyservers?

We need keyservers which are a lot better that today's. IMHO that also
means that a keyserver should tell a client for each offered certificate
whether it (or a trusted keyserver) has made such an email verification.

Work in progress by me about that (in German):
http://www.crypto-fuer-alle.de/wishlist/keyserver/

In addition to that I will soon publish a description of my idea how
crypto life can become much easier (especially for those non-cryotp
loving people) by using a keyserver proxy (one software suitable for all
clients instead of improving all clients separately or GnuPG itself
which is rather not going to happen) which can be configured for key
selection policies.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/