Facing issue while installing GnuPG 2.0.27 on AIX 7.1

manan.navin.mehta at accenture.com manan.navin.mehta at accenture.com
Wed Jul 1 08:01:08 CEST 2015

Hi Werner/GnuPG Team,

Greetings..!!

Need your expert advice/suggestions..!!

After upgrading the Compiler and having all the required Lib files, it seems that GnuPG has been installed, PFB excerpt from the log which we got after triggering below command:
Also, PFA "config.log" which automatically gets generated and "GnuPG_log" which has logs copied from screen after running below command.

Request you to look into it and check whether GnuPG has been installed correctly or not and kindly also let us know if any post steps are required..
Command used: ./configure; make; make install

        GnuPG v2.0.27 has been configured as follows:

        Revision:  8d47e6e  (36167)
        Platform:  AIX (powerpc-ibm-aix7.1.2.0)

        S/MIME:    yes
        Agent:     yes
        Smartcard: yes (without internal CCID driver)
        Gpgtar:    no

        Protect tool:      (default)
        Default agent:     (default)
       Default pinentry:  (default)
        Default scdaemon:  (default)
        Default dirmngr:   (default)

        Warning: Mismatches between the target platform and the
                 to be used libraries have been detected for:
                   libgpg-error libgcrypt
                 Please check above for more warning messages.

        make  all-recursive
Making all in m4
Target "all" is up to date.

Thanks a lot in advance :)