Question about FAQ maintenance

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 3 11:01:59 CEST 2015

Hi Robert,

again thanks for maintaining the GnuPG FAQ, I believe it is really important
to have good quality source for frequently needed answers!

Some suggestions:
https://gnupg.org/faq/gnupg-faq.html says
| When was this FAQ last checked for accuracy?
| October 2012.

Is this still true? My suggestion would to add some date indication
so that readers can assume which version of the FAQ they are looking at.

(Background: I've seen some posts on the lists for new FAQ entries from 2014
and also I found a potential source code at
https://github.com/rjhansen/gpgfaq/blob/master/gpgfaq.xml with the last
commit in 2013 .. this confused me. ;) )

My suggestion is also to state how someone can best help with the FAQ
(or potentially where the master source lives. I know that we probably should
not adversise the proprietary services of github, I would welcome to have the
source elsewhere. But it is more important  to see the latest revision before
reporting something.)

Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner