Python GPG libraries

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:47:57 CEST 2015

There appears to be two main forks of the wrapper. I'm not sure on
what the differences are, but they appear to be pretty well
maintained. I'd recommend using one of these wrappers.

https://bitbucket.org/vinay.sajip/python-gnupg
(what runs https://pythonhosted.org/python-gnupg/)

https://github.com/isislovecruft/python-gnupg
(what runs https://python-gnupg.readthedocs.org/)

I also have a super-duper experimental and completely unfinished and
unsafe OpenPGP parser[1] that I use to learn the format and to dump
the sks-keyserver pool to json[2].

Daniel

[1]: https://github.com/diafygi/openpgp-python
[2]: https://research.daylightpirates.org/sks-dumps/latest/json/