Is there a way to comment a key locally?

fmv1992 at gmail.com fmv1992 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 04:53:47 CEST 2015

Is there a way to comment a key locally?

Examples:

Let's say I met a guy and we exchanged keys. After 10 years I decide to
send him an encrypted email. How would I remember the guy - key link?
I'm thinking of adding an alias like 'red haired funny tall guy from XYZ
meeting'

Other scenario: I downloaded and verified a file on the internet. For
some reasons I decide to trust that his key belong to this developer.
I will not be using his key for some time. So again when I decide to
download again that software how can I remember that GOOD SIGNAURE from
abc at def is from the same developer?

--
Felipe Martins Vieira
Public PGP key: http://pgp.surfnet.nl