Teaching GnuPG to noobs

Stephan Beck stebe at mailbox.org
Thu Jun 18 10:43:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

Am 16.06.2015 um 15:50 schrieb A.T. Leibson:

> Lastly, what's your favorite noob-friendly guide, and why?

I think that the guide available at (1)

(1) https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/

is the most suitable for noobs (as far as I know), because it's straightforward
and short. I would not bother too much about more or less suitable metaphors, as
the most frightening (more or less suitable?) metaphor is BIG BROTHER ('s
surveillance state/s).
Well, I am not an instructor, but someone who is still learning and studying.
The leaflet available at the same address is visually attractive and explains
the absolute beginner's basics quite well.

Cheers,

Stephan