wiki.gnupg.org (Re: LDAP-based Keyserver)

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Mon Mar 2 14:33:53 CET 2015

At Mon, 2 Mar 2015 12:35:30 +0100,
Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Saturday 28 February 2015 at 12:27:05, Neal H. Walfield wrote:
> >   http://wiki.gnupg.org/LDAPKeyserver
>
> and while you were at it, you have also went through a number of wiki pages
> correcting and improving the format and language!

I was found out :)

> Thanks and welcome to the club of wiki.gnupg.org helpers!
> (We are always looking for more members! :) )

wiki.gnupg.org has the potential to be a great resource.  But, it
needs a lot more content.  I think this would be a good place for
recipes, such as , how to generate keys offline [1] or key signing
related practices.

Neal

  [1] http://blog.josefsson.org/2014/06/23/offline-gnupg-master-key-and-subkeys-on-yubikey-neo-smartcard/