German ct magazine postulates death of pgp encryption

vedaal at nym.hush.com vedaal at nym.hush.com
Mon Mar 2 22:23:23 CET 2015

This month's Wired has an article about encryption for voice and text using pgp, and intercompatibility between i-phone and android while using it.

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/iphone-app-encrypted-voice-texts/

I wouldn't trust it with my real key, but would make a new 'smartphone' key signed with my real key, and comment it as for phone use only.

If this catches on, as Wired thinks, then it might be a new way of introducing pgp encryption to the general public, and from there it's not such a difficult step to getting phone users to try encrypting e-mails and files,

... and breathe new life into pgp encryption ...

vedaal