Circumvention Tech Summit in Valencia

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Mar 3 12:51:52 CET 2015

> Are any GnuPG dev people at the Circumvention Tech Summit in
> Valencia, that is now until Saturaday?  I'm arriving today. It could
> be useful to have a little GnuPG chat in person.

Daniel Kahn Gillmor and I are both here.  (And in fact, we met briefly,
and much to the surprise of many people here but not to either dkg or
myself, there was mutual respect, goodwill, and a stunning lack of
bloodshed.)  :)

Admittedly, "the GnuPG dev people" is really a one-element list
containing Werner.  But there are certainly people active in the GnuPG
community here.