Thoughts on GnuPG and automation

Hans of Guardian hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Mar 3 17:28:12 CET 2015

Yeah, mailpile has a very unusual architecture, so its no surprise it'll need some unusual tricks.  Unusual tricks in software that aims to be secure generally make me nervous since it is important to keep code readable and understandable for both the core devs, but also contributors, auditors, etc.

.hc