Thoughts on GnuPG and automation

Bob (Robert) Cavanaugh robertc at broadcom.com
Wed Mar 4 01:43:29 CET 2015

Native to what? Processor, OS?
I think Peter and the group already adequately answered this: If GPGME is not providing an interface that meets Android requirements, then look into how GPGME interfaces to GPG and emulate that interface.
For you to request that the interface be changed can be likened to someone requesting that I2C be changed because you have a hard time implementing it. This is pretty much a non-starter IMHO. Implementing interfaces to existing infrastructures is bread-and-butter to software development. Stop asking for fundamental infrastructure changes and start solving your problem. The group has literally hundreds of m-y that can be used productively to help you do this, but harness the group's power in a constructive manner.

Bob Cavanaugh