Enigmail speed geeking

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Mar 11 18:10:08 CET 2015

At the Circumvention Tech Festival there was an event called
speed-geeking, where the people responsible for a tool would speak for a
few minutes on something related to the tool and field a few minutes of
Q&A from the audience about the tool.  I received a number of requests
afterwards to reprise my Enigmail speed-geeking presentation, so I wrote
it up and put it online.

"Things you're doing wrong with Enigmail" is a short (500-word) essay on
four mistakes I repeatedly see Enigmail users making.  However, it's not
limited to Enigmail: most of the content is broadly applicable to any
cryptosystem.

http://robert-hansen.com/?p=83