Copy Current GPG Installation to Another Server

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Mar 18 00:17:40 CET 2015

On 2015-03-17 23:18, Doug Barton wrote:
> I think you are asking way too much, and
> giving near-zero value in return.

I'm not asking for anything. I suggested they check the plain SHA1
checksum or even not check at all! I'm merely opposed to making people
think the short key ID is any good for verification purposes, or that
"when it comes to signed packages [it] is not really a necessity" to
check the validity of the signing key.

Peter.

My key is available at
<http://digitalbrains.com/2012/openpgp-key-peter>