SKS Keyserver, HKPS, and GnuPG 2.1

Samir Nassar samir at samirnassar.com
Wed Mar 18 22:33:47 CET 2015

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:14:53 PM Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> gpg-connect-agent --dirmngr 'KEYSERVER --help' /bye
> S # Known schemata:
> S #   hkp
> S #   hkps
> S #   http
> S #   finger
> S #   kdns

Same.

When I set the keyserver to: hkp://keyserver.myriapolis.net everything works.

When I set the keyserver to: hkps://keyserver.myriapolis.net it stops working.

To test whether it is a general hkps problem or now, I tried:
hkps://keys.niif.hu with the same issue.

Is it possible that dirmngr isn't reading the cert I have for myriapolis.net
properly?

Samir