PGP/MIME (Was: One alternative to SMTP for email: Confidant Mail)

Wed Mar 25 23:56:03 CET 2015

On 26.03.15 00:14, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> So it's not mailman that's not smart enough, but the mail clients the other
> recipients are using. Mail clients showing a "signature.asc" attachment
> probably do not understand PGP/MIME (which isn't that unusual because only a
> handful mail clients support PGP/MIME out-of-the-box without additional
> plugins).

It seems to me that emails sent and signed by Thunderbird + Enigmail are
displayed just fine by it. No signature.asc quirks. But emails sent by
others are displaying the attachment in addition to the normal Enigmail
added UI signature information. Ingo, Doug, Samir and Bob; I see the
attached file for each of you but not my own PGP/MIME mails routed back
to me from the list :).

--
Ville