One alternative to SMTP for email: Confidant Mail

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sat Mar 28 18:05:05 CET 2015

On 28/03/15 15:59, MFPA wrote:
> Using "darknet" services to enhance privacy does not equate to
> "dodgy".

No, but nobody said the adjective was used tautological.

It's like someone says "they're doing shady business in a dark alley"
and you protest "Hey, I know plenty proper businesses that are just
upstanding people making sales! In fact, I also know plenty alleys that
let in a lot of sunlight..."

:)

Peter.