Trying to install version 2.1.4

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Sun May 31 05:04:36 CEST 2015

On Sat 2015-05-30 05:57:29 -0400, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> On 28/05/15 04:40, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>> Sorry, i'm aware of this but terribly behind on a lot of other
>> projects.
>
> I hope you didn't interpret my message as pressuring you to package the
> latest version, because it was in no way intended to be! I simply
> factually noted it wasn't unlikely that it would be packaged soon, and
> as I suspected you might be reading that message, it was just a cheerful
> shout out or something equally silly.

No offense taken, and it turned out to be a useful nudge for me anyway
-- it help me set aside some longer-term plans that i'd been blocking on
and just get the release out to people via experimental, which i think
was the right thing to do.  The release to experimental certainly won't
cause any problems for the longer-term plans anyway :)

Thanks for the shout out,

       --dkg