best practices for creating keys

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Nov 18 13:08:14 CET 2015

On 17/11/15 15:33, Andrew Gallagher wrote:
>> https://alexcabal.com/creating-the-perfect-gpg-keypair/
>
> This is a fairly good article - I've used it myself for reference in the
> past. Also have a look at:

I disagree, I'd recommend people not to read that article, let alone
follow its advice.

He sounds convincing, but I'd much rather point people to Rob's answer
in this very thread[1] instead.

And just stick with the defaults.

By the way, this "Creating the perfect keypair" webpage has come up
multiple times on this list already. If you want some more thoughts
about it, use your favourite search engine.

HTH,

Peter.

[1] https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2015-November/054685.html