gpg-agent: error accessing card: Conflicting use

the2nd at otpme.org the2nd at otpme.org
Fri Nov 20 13:37:14 CET 2015

Hi,

now i have the same problem on my ubuntu installation at work. I've
updated to ubuntu 15.10 and now it happens from time to time just like
on my sabayon installation. But as i dont use the OTP feature of the
yubikey at work i can say for sure that the problem exists without
pressing the yubikey button. Also it happens without yubikey pull out
and it is not related to my yubikey because a colleague of mine has the
same problem after upgrading to ubuntu 15.10.

GPG version is 1.4.18.

Any help is appreciated.

regards
the2nd