Why gpg 2.1.9 cannot export secret key without passphrase?

Andrey Utkin andrey.od.utkin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:16:31 CET 2015

 $ gpg --export-secret-keys
(pops a Xorg dialog window from my console, driving me nuts)
(i give empty passphrase)
(it asks me whether i am sure I want no passphrase)
(I say yes)
gpg: key XXXXXXXX: error receiving key from agent: No passphrase given -
skipped

Why is there such a _policy_?
Maybe I am lost and I am using Windows which re-asks everything and
still refuses to do what I want?

--
OpenPGP usage is appreciated (it also helps your letter to bypass spam
filters). To email me with encryption easily, go