AW: Seperate Session Key and Encrypted Data
wk at gnupg.org
Sat Oct 3 18:52:26 CEST 2015
On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 18:16, dkg at fifthhorseman.net said:
> Do you mean "more generalized" than generate-pkesk-with-session-key? Do
> you have a spec for what you want this command to be? Can we open a
- Add new PKESK packets to an encrypted message
- Add new SKESK packets to an encrypted message
- Delete selected PKESK and SKESK packets (to allow forwarding a long
message without revealing the original recipients).
- Add a new signature to a signed or signed+encrypted message.
- Delete a signature for a signed or signed+encrypted message.
Die Gedanken sind frei. Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.
More information about the Gnupg-users