AW: Seperate Session Key and Encrypted Data

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Oct 3 18:52:26 CEST 2015

On Sat,  3 Oct 2015 18:16, dkg at fifthhorseman.net said:

> Do you mean "more generalized" than generate-pkesk-with-session-key?  Do
> you have a spec for what you want this command to be?  Can we open a

- Add new PKESK packets to an encrypted message
- Add new SKESK packets to an encrypted message
- Delete selected PKESK and SKESK packets (to allow forwarding a long
  message without revealing the original recipients).
- Add a new signature to a signed or signed+encrypted message.
- Delete a signature for a signed or signed+encrypted message.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner