How to get your first key signed

Guan Xin guanx.bac at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 21:52:59 CEST 2015

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:
>> IF YOU THINK DIGITAL SIGNATURES ARE NOTHING
>> THEN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM THIS MAILING LIST.
>
> A digital signature means surprisingly little.

It's a kind of weak proof in China, and is much more than nothing.

I have absolutely no idea of the situation in the Netherlands. Peter knows.

In the U.S., obviously, no proof is needed to convict someone.
I've been *assumed* spying already after another Chinese citizen whom
I never heard of was *only* suspected, only because we worked for
the same department.
Neither digital nor non-digital signatures change racism. So this is irrelevant.

Guan